Skip to main content
Topic: Endura fuel pump location (Read 117 times) previous topic - next topic

Endura fuel pump location

I have a late 2004 Endura Super C 6340 gas model, having starting problems. I thought the fuel pump was located inside the tank, upon looking at replacement pumps, it appears it's an inline unit that's frame mounted, where is it, I can't find it??
  Thank you

Re: Endura fuel pump location

Reply #1
Diesel models did not have a fuel pump. Fuel was sucked by the CP3 on the engine. Could
gas models have a pump on or near engine?

Reply #2
 I can't find one, parts stores sell an inline pump they say fits it, I looked twice from the tank to the injection rail, unless it's located on top of the tank. Taking it to a shop tomorrow, I quit.

Reply #3
I thought it was in tank also on my 2007 Gulfstream. he fuel filter is located just in front of the rear axle on the drivers side inside the frame rail. If the pump is external I think it would be between the filter and the tank inside the frame rail.

Reply #4
  I replaced the fuel filter this summer,I know where it is located. I put the RV up on the jacks and put jackstands under it and followed the fuel line from the fuel rail to the tank and back and could not see a pump anywhere. I am thinking it is mounted above the tank, I can hear it run just can't see or touch it.
  Would love to hear from someone that has dropped the tank on one of these Kodiak gas chassis